Storypod is on a mission to help parents, grandparents, and educators ignite children’s love of learning through screen-free, interactive audio edutainment.
Our magical Audio System won several accolades in 2021 (Academic's Choice Award, Good Housekeeping Parenting Award, Mom's Choice Award) and became a smash-hit for families and kids alike. Children can interact with Storypod through multiple age-appropriate ways - lovable yarn-figurines called Crafties, read-along books, and interactive learning cards - that trigger immersive stories, music, and learning content.
We are looking for an experienced and versatile Executive Assistant with strong background in Project Management, Bookkeeping and HR processes. As our Executive Assistant, you will be directly impacting the success of the business by being our C-Suite’s trusted go to for tasks that require a highly organized and efficient individual to execute seamlessly. We are looking for someone who is proactive, demonstrates an ability to be resourceful and detail oriented to support our Management team in Miami, Orlando, and/or remote.
- Compile and process information for reports, documents and proposals
- Assist in bookkeeping and financial reporting on a monthly basis - Quickbooks (or similar) Experience required
- Organize, prioritize and appropriately handle information, including time-sensitive and confidential information
- Support of our recruiting efforts in this growth phase (incl. Job descriptions, applicant tracking, coordination of interviews, etc.)
- Support planning and coordination of special events (e.g. trade shows/exhibits) and team meetings
- Support company and team development efforts
- College degree preferred in a Business Administration or Human Resources related field of study
- Detail-oriented with superb organizational skills
- Sharp and driven with an unshakeable work ethic
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
- Maturity, discretion, and professionalism in regards to confidential information
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and maintain positive attitude in a fast-paced environment
- Extensive knowledge of Google GSuite Apps: Gmail, Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Slides and project management tools like Asana/Monday
- The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience supporting executive C-Level management
What do we offer?
- Generous PTO (23 days per year for full-time staff)
- Benefits package: health/dental/vision
- A professional and diverse team in a dynamic start-up environment
- Deep insights into eCommerce, Digital Marketing, company building, and product development
- A chance to be part of the next revolution in children’s “edutainment”