We are looking for a well-rounded & detail-oriented Digital Marketing Coordinator to support marketing initiatives critical to the growth of the company.
- Support CMO and Marketing Team with implementation of all Marketing projects and initiatives. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Researching relevant campaigns/topics for marketing calendar
- Maintaining a content/communication pipeline (with 2-4 week anticipation) AND setting the messaging strategy for all customer-facing communication to ensure that all other creatives can execute based on it > copy writer, graphic designer, email marketer, social media agency.
- Guaranteeing that we have at minimum scheduled:
- Daily social feed post
- 2-3 emails per week
- 1 blog article per week (written by our Copy Writer or agency)
- Executing and improving strategy for retention and upsell programs to existing customers
- Providing weekly campaign marketing reports and regularly analyzing KPI performance
- Bachelor’s degree in business studies, marketing, or a comparable area
- Minimum two years of experience in a Digital Marketing role for a Consumer-focused business
- Experience using mainstream marketing tools
- An affinity for e-Commerce and Project Management
- Excellent oral and written command of the English language
What do we offer?
- Annual Salary Range: $50,000 to $70,000
- Generous PTO (23 days per year for full-time staff), competitive salary
- Benefits include health/vision, 401k (once eligible)
- A professional and diverse team in a dynamic start-up environment
- A chance to be part of the next revolution in children’s audio “edutainment”
- A lot of positive vibe, happiness, and fun at the job